* Item is out of stock, available again from 03.09.2021 + usual delivery time...
* 110391 is out of stock, available again from week 35 2021 + regular...
* 198404002023 is out of stock, available again from week 36 2021 +...
* currently out of stock, available again August 2021 + regular delivery...
* The product can be ordered in pairs, the price (155€) applies to one...
|Material||Oak and oak veneer|
|Weight (KG)||38 kg|
|Package measurements: W * H * D (weight)||150 x 11 x 59 cm (38 kg)|
Woodman is dedicated to delivering high quality design made to exacting standards. With more than a decade’s experience of producing contemporary furniture for home and office, our products combine elegance and functionality with exceptional value.
Woodman’s 2012 offering builds on the success of previous ranges, which are already delivered to retail markets across Europe and North America. Flexible manufacturing techniques allow us to produce furniture in small or large volumes – ideal for a wide variety of retail partners.
Designed by Leonhard Pfeifer, Woodman products are built to last, and exhibit a profound understanding of the requirements of both retailer and consumer. Pfeifer has worked closely with Woodman since 2006, with a shared goal of producing beautifully-made furniture for the mid to high-end market.
Pfeifer’s passion and innovation were noted in 2011 with a clutch of prestigious awards including a Design Guild Mark, Prix Les Découvertes, and an European Consumer Choice Award for his Farringdon laptop desk.
Woodman is firmly committed to manufacturing sustainable products. In July 2010 the company was awarded FSC® certification, confirming that all timber used in our furniture comes from managed forestry sources.